Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This is a test of the EMS

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.....

this is only a test....
if this had been an actual emergency, you would have heard nothing, saw nothing and nothing would have been reported. 

In fact this test never would have happened.

this concludes this test of the emergency broadcast system.

I was bored and came up with this. Well not really came up with it as I have heard it a bazillion times in my 40 years of living. I thought it was funny though.

plues I was testing something out for my wonderful wife.  Her screen went blank, so I was seeing if she was in the middle of typing something, and she couldn't publish it or save it, will it auto save. Answer, Yes.  so she should be good with restarting her computer with no issues.

I hope.




Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. This is a test of the commenting system. If it works, you will see a comment here. If it doesn't, ... LOL thanks, I enjoyed that!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete